Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Recipe Number 7

Well, it’s been a while since I've posted, but my mom was dominating the kitchen last week to do her canning and vetoed any cooking. I did help her with the canning though, and that was pretty fun. We made pickled beets, honey spice peaches, and peaches with rum (as an ice cream sauce, but don't worry, all the alcohol was cooked out.) For my recipe today, I made "Little Pink Chicken." It was SOOO good! It’s like a sweet and sour sauce chicken. But you deep fry the chicken first and then add the sauce. But my mom and I tasted the chicken after being fried and it was way good without the sauce, too. My whole family loved it and it was really nutritious. This meal is definitely one that will be made in the future!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that one in the book and thought it looked SOOO good. I will have to try it! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete